We’re gearing up for another spectacular PrideFest, and we need reliable and passionate people to help get the word out. As a member of our Pride Patrol, you will be responsible for creating awareness of this year’s festival and our exciting entertainment line-up.
We are accepting applications for volunteers in Milwaukee, Madison and Chicago.
- You must be available as many Friday and/or Saturday evenings as possible during the month of May.
- You must be willing to work outdoors at night, regardless of weather conditions.
- A general interest in marketing and promotion is preferred.
- Minimum age to participate is 18.
- A valid standard driver’s license and reliable motor vehicle with insurance is required.
- You must be an outgoing individual that is willing to approach people in a fast-paced environment.
- You must be open to direction, and be comfortable working with others if necessary.
- Interview will be required.
PrideFest will provide you with 4 complimentary admission tickets to the 2016 festival ($64.00 value).
If you are designated as a driver to any of our promotional stops, you will be compensated with a fuel gift card in an amount that will adequately cover the cost of fuel for that round-trip.
Contact Us: email@example.com