Got tickets for the Cher and Cyndi Lauper concert at the BMO Harris Bradley Center on Friday, June 6?
You can still attend PrideFest Milwaukee before and after the show, thanks to our FREE shuttle service, made possible by BMO Harris Bradley Center.
Park at PrideFest, enjoy happy hour cocktails, dinner and entertainment, and then hit the show — or park downtown, enjoy the concert, and then hit PrideFest. But most importantly, park once — and enjoy your kickoff to pride weekend with an evening of amazing entertainment at both venues!
It’s your choice. This year, you CAN have it both ways!
Here are the hot little details:
- Our shuttle will deliver passengers from outside the PrideFest main gates directly to the Miller Lite Gate (between 4th and 6th Streets) at the BMO Harris Bradley Center.
- First PrideFest pickup is at 5:30 p.m. (arriving at 6 p.m.) and the last shuttle will leave PrideFest at midnight (arriving at 12:30 a.m.)
- Shuttles will run for two hours before the show (5:30 PM – 7:30 PM) and two hours after the show (10:00 PM – 12:00.) There will be no shuttle service between the last shuttle departing PrideFest at 7:30 p.m. and the next shuttle departing BMO Harris Bradley Center at 10:00 p.m
- All shuttle passengers will be required to have a concert ticket or Will Call reservation.
- All shuttle access is first come, first serve. Please plan accordingly. Maximum capacity for each trip is 47 passengers.
- PrideFest Milwaukee provides this service as a convenience to our visitors and guests. We do not guarantee shuttle service to all concert ticketholders.
- All services provided by TCB Bus Rentals & Tours, Inc. In the interest of safety, the shuttle operator reserves the right to restrict shuttle access to passengers unfit to travel.
Together, we will create the best possible experience for our community — as we transform moments into memories!
Add on a three-day weekend pass to your concert experience for just $30. Visit our Tickets and Schedule pages to plan your weekend today!